|Here they are holding their booklet that they made.|
|This is what the 100 booklet looked like on the inside.|
- counted 100 pennies
- found other ways to make a dollar using nickels, dimes and quarters
- counted by 1s, 5s, and 10s to 100
- wrote 1-100
- attempted to be quiet for 100 seconds - that was pretty giggly
- wrote a list of 100 things they learned in kindergarten
- illustrated a booklet and drew pictures of what we could buy with $100, what they could eat 100 of, what they would want 100 of, etc.
- made a cool headband with the #100 on it
|I didn't think we'd come up with 100 things they'd |
learned, but actually there were more than this!
|Cupcakes topped off the day!|
|They had a great day!|
|I'm glad the cupcakes weren't any larger!|
|Silly, silly, silly!|