Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What Kindergartners Are Thankful for...


The first grade teacher read "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas to her students and kindergarten students on Friday morning.  

The Grinch stole all of the presents and the food from Whoville hoping to stop Christmas, but he quickly learns that the Whos are thankful even without gifts.  The students drew a picture of what they were thankful for.

OS:  Grandpa, Grandma, Jesus and my friends
A.H.: my family, food and my pets
G.W.: Santa and my house
M.S.L.: trees, cats, birds, sun, my friends, my family, grandma and grandpa
N. I.: Daddy, Mommy, myself, and my sisters and friends, the president, and Santa
G.B: birds, the Grinch, owls and my friends
L.F. my family, grandmas and grandpas, my friends, my aunts and uncles
J.W.: Christmas trees, birds, a Green Jay, friends, zombies, my family
B.G.: stems, volcanoes, houses, Jesus dying for our sins, and my parents
S.B.: the sun, clouds, Northern Cardinals, my sisters, houses, cats, my horse, my mom and dad
L.W.: my house, school, family, friends, grandma and grandpa
M.J. L.: Santa, my class, my family, the sun, the moon, and presents

1 comment:

  1. Oh students, you picked some wonderful things to be thankful for! What great lists!

    ReplyDelete