Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lists of Activities for Your Child

Here is the link to my Wiki Space:  Armour Kindergarten Wiki Space - click here

On this site I have come up with many ideas to help you get your child outside or help your child think of something to do when they are bored.  When my children were young, I kept a list in the cupboard of activities for them to do when they were bored.  Then I would add to it.  It was very helpful to me and hopefully this site will be helpful to you!

You might find these two lists helpful:

Boredom Busters - A list of what could your child do when he/she says, "I'm bored, Mom!"

Nature Activities - I thought of many outdoor activities for your child!  As you know, I really think its important for kids to be outdoors as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment