Thursday, October 30, 2014

Birthday Fun!

Having a birthday celebrated in school makes a person feel really special!  Two different classes came in and sang "Happy Birthday" to me.  The k-4 kids sang to me in the lunchroom and my students sang to me many times.  The kids made nice cards for me too.  I received many kind birthday wishes today. 

One family brought in some owl cupcakes to mark the day. What a great idea for the bird-y kindergartners!   Also, I traditionally bring my students to my house for a tour and a treat, so we did that today too.  It was a fun day!

Here are the wonderful cards that I received from students!

One family created these cupcakes as a birthday treat for us.

That is a pretty cool Great Horned Owl!

They got pretty silly eating their cupcakes!  They were hysterical!

Here they are eating cookies at my house.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like EVERYBODY had a fun day today! Happy Birthday, Mrs. Preheim! Those cupcakes look awesome! Yum!

    ReplyDelete